- Tom & Andrei: From Interns to Teachers
- Girls Can Code, Too!
- Robotics Competition 2018: teaching Coaching, Coding and Confidence
- Part 2: How can we encourage innovation in the education sector? Louis Ianniello shares experience with the NxJ Innovation Challenge
- How can we encourage innovation in the education sector? Michelle Ainley shares experience with the NxJ Innovation Challenge
- Follow Adopt-a-School on WordPress.com
Follow Us on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: June 2015
On Tuesday, June 16, Next Jump visited PS 119. PS 119 is a K-5th grade elementary school in the South Bronx. Our team visited the school before and they also participated in our Academy for Teachers earlier in the … Continue reading
On Monday, June 15, Next Jump visited the Martin Van Buren High School for the second time. The goal of this visit was to engage the parents and the students and learn more about their struggles. Our team met with … Continue reading
P.S. 172 is one of the schools that participated in Next Jump’s Academy for Teachers in June. Below is a note we received from P.S. 172 presenting their thoughts and takeaways from this event: “P.S. 172 had the unique … Continue reading
PS 119 The Dr. Emmett W. Bassett School participated in Next Jump’s Academy for Teachers. Below are some of their thoughts and takeaways from this event. You can read the original post on the school’s blog, maintained by Joan L. … Continue reading
After participating in our Academy for Teachers, the members of PS9 Ryer Avenue Elementary School were kind enough to send us their thoughts and takeaways in this heartwarming message: “As we entered the offices of Next Jump and toured … Continue reading
In response to our Adopt-a-School Academy, held Thursday, June 4th, the participants from Martin Van Buren High School sent us this video, sharing some of their thoughts and ideas.